Richard Shuster, O.D.
Born in New Jersey, educated at The Eye Institute in Philadelphia, PA. and did his residency at SUNY Optometric Center in New York City. Dr. Shuster has received numerous national awards and is highly on Yahoo, Google and facebook by our patients.
Dr. Shuster's accomplishments:
1. Internship at Eye Institue, Phia, PA.
2. Residency at SUNY in pediatrics and sports vision
3. Consulting O.D. to 1000 bed nursing home NYC.
4. Investigator for numerous contacts lenses.
5. Lead N.J. in expanding access to eye and vision care.
6. O.D. Of the year 1992.
7. Alumnus of the Year Pennsylvania College of Optometry
8. Served in rural KY as a innovator in bringing modern care to a under-served community.
9. Practiced in Georgia since 1996.
Peachtree Corners Eye clinic is a personalized practice where Dr. Shuster brings his years of experience and commitment, we have a wide variety of services from routine care to the latest technologies for vision correction. We treat eye infections, glaucoma and other serious eye conditions. We have a wonderful selection of frames and do a great job fitting the latest contacts. The staff I knowledgeable and friendly and will make sure your experience is great!